I was in the mood for a fall smell in the house and an easy recipe. The simplest choice for me was a cookie. EVERYONE in my home loves these cookies!
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Cinnamon sugar (I use 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
1. In a mixer bowl, cream together sugar and butter, beat in egg and vanilla (I use my stand up mixer)
2. Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt, mix on low speed until blended
3. Roll into small balls
4. Roll into cinnamon sugar mixture
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet
6. Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. Makes 2 dozen.
7. Cool slightly and EAT! They are especially delicious warm 🙂
These take about 30 minutes of your life. No time at all. Simple AND Delicious!