I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is a sweet compliment and a great way to share my blog with others. It is also a great way for the people who visit my blog, to check other blogs I enjoy visiting. How many times can I say blog? 😉
Blogger, Sugar Spice & Bacon nominated Faux Chef for Five for this award. It would be great if you could visit her blog. She has fabulous recipes and photos. Let’s see if I am able to make a link below for you to visit:
Visit a blog about great food and awesome photos!
I did it! Okay, that is my first challenge. Now to share 7 things about myself:
1. I love my family (obvious, yes?!)
2. I have worked in insurance since I was 21. No, I will not divulge how “young” I am!
3. Being positive in my life is how I get through the day, week, year. Negativity gets you nowhere.
4. Food is a passion that only needs to fill my kitchen & home and no where else. I do love to share though.
5. I love makeup which include MAC cosmetics and frequent trips to Sephora and Ulta. Lipgloss is my weakness.
6. I need to get out of my comfort zone A LOT more.
7. I love music, specifically blues, jazz, techno, trip hop, lounge AND Amy Winehouse is my favorite artist. By the way, I loved her before she passed away.
The next part of being nominated for this award is listing the blogs you frequent. Let me tell you there are tons of fabulous, talented, awesome bloggers. However, I am still new to blogging and have only visited a few. Here is my list. Hope you can check their blogs out sometime:
I will let the above bloggers know I thought of them. Thanks again, Sugar Spice and Bacon! Oh, and thanks to whoever comes to check out my blog!