This is a super easy recipe and incredibly delicious. You can put anything you want on Focaccia bread. You choose what you want and make it as tasty as you want. Here goes:
2 cups warm water
2 teaspoons dry yeast
4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 cup grated parmesan
Directions (Preheat oven 475 degrees)
1. Place 2 cups warm water in a large bowl. Sprinkle dry yeast over water and stir with fork. Let stand until yeast dissolves and blooms, about 10 minutes.
2. Add flour and salt to yeast mixture. Stir to blend well. Mix on medium in stand up mixer for 8 minutes. Oil large bowl; add dough, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for about 1 1/2 hours.
3. Punch down dough. Coat 15×10 inch baking sheet with 1 Tablespoon of oil. Transfer dough to prepared sheet. Let dough rest for 25 minutes.
4. Using fingertips, press out dough to 13×10 inch rectangle.
5. Drizzle 2 Tablespoons oil over dough. Press fingers over dough, forming indentations. Sprinkle herbs and cheese evenly over the dough.
6. Bake bread until brown and crusty, about 20 minutes. Serve bread warm or at room temperature.