Paige is visiting for the summer. This week she requested mini M&M cookies for Pizza Friday. (I was able to find a super easy recipe.) I just hope they last until then! They are quite yummy and of course, Simple and Delicious!!
Mini M&M Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar (you can use light brown, that was all I had)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
12 ounce bag mini M&M’s
1. Blend together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until combined. (I used my stand up mixer, as usual. You can bake by hand or electric mixer too.)
2. Add vanilla and egg, mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix together.
4. Add mini M&M’s by hand or with mixer. I used the mixer. (I was kind of lazy tonight)
5. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a heaping teaspoon on baking sheet, 2 inches apart. (I know a teaspoon seems too little but the cookies bake better small).
6. Bake 10-12 minutes. I baked 5 minutes, turned the baking sheet around and baked 5 more minutes. They were perfect that way! I baked 36 cookies from this recipe. ENJOY!!