One of the guys who comes to pizza Friday suggested a Chicken Alfredo Pizza. It was a great idea! I made 2 of these pizzas in one night!! I have been making the Alfredo Sauce recipe for a few years. You could cut this recipe in half for just the pizza. I like leftovers for the next day for lunch using the sauce over pasta. This seems like it would take a long time but it doesn’t, I promise. You must try this Simple and Delicious pizza!! The fact I made 2 in one night proves that, right?!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
4 ounces of grilled chicken, sliced thin (you can do this the night before if you want)
4 pieces crispy bacon (what is a pizza without bacon?!)
(compliments of food.com)
4 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
3 garlic clove, minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
pepper (white pepper if you have it)
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat
2. Add the garlic, cream, pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often!
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until thickened and smooth
5. When the sauce has thickened, add Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. Stir often!
6. You are going to have leftover sauce. Why not make some pasta for those who may not want pizza!