These are Kent’s favorite cookies. Oh, and everyone else who lives in this house too. As always, Simple and Delicious!
Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
2 cups flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 bag Reeses Peanut Butter Chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer. ( I use my stand up mixer) . Add eggs and vanilla; beat well
3. Mix dry ingredients together in medium bowl
4. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well
5. Fold in the peanut butter chips.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper on cookie sheets.)
7. Bake 8 minutes (Do not overbake. Cookies will be soft when removed from oven)
8. Let cool completely and ENJOY!