I decided to have Breakfast Friday this week. The hit were these Chocolate Chip Pancakes. These are definitely simple and delicious!!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
4 Tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat fry pan or griddle
2. Mix together dry ingredients
3. Whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla. Add chocolate chips. Mix into dry ingredients. Do NOT over mix. (Be light handed. Even if there are some flour not quite mixed it is okay. The less you beat, the fluffier the pancake.)
4. Spray fry pan or griddle with cooking spray.
5. Using 1/4 cup, scoop pancake mix and pour onto griddle.
6. Flip over when bubbling stops. Let cook about 1 more minute on other side. Remove from griddle and onto plate.
These didn’t need anything but we used butter and Wisconsin maple syrup. Hope you enjoy!!