Something you could make when you got home from work. Add some rice or noodles with a salad and some rolls. Fabulous meal. Kent added some brown rice to his bowl. I ate as is. That was good enough for me!
Chicken Vegetable Soup
4 Tablespoons olive oil
1 # chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 potato, diced
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic, chopped
2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
32 ounce chicken broth
Salt and pepper
1. Saute chicken breast in 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. Remove and set aside.
2. Add another 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion, celery and carrot. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Saute until onions are opaque.
3. Add garlic and let saute for 30-60 seconds
4. Add back in the chicken with potatoes and chicken broth. Simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add parsley, let simmer 5 more minutes
6. Serve with salad and rolls.
Simple and Delicious, wouldn’t you agree?