This recipe has been in our family forever. Kent and I have had beers and wings at home for many years. We love them and so does the rest of our family. Honestly, 3# is not enough if they are all over at one time!!
3# Chicken Wings (I get mine at Costco. 10# bag Kirkland Chicken Wings)
1/3 cup melted butter
2/3 cup Sweet Baby Rays Chicken Wing Sauce (sometimes with a squirt of sriacha sauce, sometimes not)
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup Sweet Baby Rays Chicken Wing Sauce
1/4 cup Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Sauce
1/4 cup Sriacha Sauce
Lately we have been doing the 1/4 cup one. It is quite delish!!
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix together the melted butter and wing sauce.
3. Place the wings on a pan lined with parchment paper. Place in preheated oven. Let bake for 15 minutes.
4. After first 15 minutes, brush the wings with the sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Flip over the wings and brush with the sauce. Bake other side for 15 minutes. Check, brush with sauce again, bake 10-20 more minutes. Should be browned and done.
That is it and everyone loves them. Simple and Delicious!!