Spotted this simple recipe in my Food Network Magazine. I thought it would make a great Sunday dessert. We all loved this one. Enjoy!!
3 cups ground chocolate graham crackers (I used chocolate chip cookies that were in my freezer. I put in food processor and pulsed until they were crumbs.)
1/4 cup sugar
8 Tablespoons butter, melted
3-8 ounce packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (not NON fat)
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup strawberry jam, warmed
Directions for Crust
- Line a 13×9 inch baking dish with foil, leaving a 2 inch overhang on two sides. Coat the foil with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix crumbs, butter and sugar together. Press into prepared pan, bake 10 minutes. Let cool completely. (Since I used cookies I previously made I had to bake a bit longer.)
Directions for Filling
- In stand up mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in 2 eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
- Spread filling over completely cooled crust.
- Swirl warmed strawberry jam into batter.
- Bake until the edges are set but the center is still loose, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool, then chill in refrigerator to set.
That’s it. Another Simple and Delicious dessert!!