Eric suggested this for our Friday festivities. This was super simple and really delicious.
Cheesy Garlic Pizza
4 Tablespoons butter, softened
3-4 bulbs, minced garlic
1/2 cup parmesan, grated
1 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
1 16 ounce pizza dough
Preheat oven 475 degrees.
- Mix together butter and minced garlic. If you can put in fridge overnight that is great. Not necessary though.
- Spread garlic butter over pizza dough.
- Spread with Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mozzarella over pizza.
- Bake in 475 degree oven for 10-15 minutes. That’s it. DONE.
OH MY GOODNESS. This is so easy and absolutely delicious. Just DO IT!