Whoa. That’s a long name. I saw these in June’s Food Network Magazine. I just can’t resist a lemon recipe, especially lemon cookies. I may be watching what I eat but I can still have a cookie once in awhile. Hmmm, maybe two. These are simple and deeeelicious!
Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 sticks(12 Tablespoons) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon lemon zest (I used zest of one lemon)
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract (or vanilla)
12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar and lemon zest on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, lemon juice and extract.
- Reduce to low and add flour mixture until combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix together until combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes, turn baking sheet around, bake 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and EAT!
Great summer cookie. Enjoy!!